by Nick Owen — posted on Jul 09, 2014 10:12 AM —
- Short answer: seems so.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 19, 2014 03:39 PM
- Using two-factor authentication as a turing test in your network.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 19, 2014 03:37 PM
- Part of our ongoing effort to make it easier for you to setup and install our two-factor authentication server.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 19, 2014 03:35 PM
- Two-factor authentication where you want it.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 19, 2014 03:34 PM
- Making WiKID simple to implement and maintain.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 19, 2014 03:33 PM
- If you are relying on a third party for your security infrastructure, you best make sure your incentives are aligned. Once again, we see that cellular carriers are not much interested in security.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 07, 2014 09:35 AM
- Not just that you should do it, but also where.
by Nick Owen — posted on Apr 10, 2014 12:27 PM
- We've been getting a few questions about WiKID and whether we are vulnerable to Heartbleed
by Nick Owen — posted on Mar 20, 2014 12:42 PM —
- Making it easier for systems administrators to add two-factor authentication to there systems.
by Nick Owen — posted on Mar 07, 2014 10:18 AM —
- Do not make credential management harder than it should be.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 17, 2014 03:30 PM
- There's a lot of noise, but no clear benefits.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 07, 2014 11:26 AM
- Third party vendors with remote access are being blamed for the recent Target breach. Two-factor authentication would have thwarted the attack, but how do you manage it?
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 06, 2014 10:09 AM —
- Our latest server release adds speed, usability.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 31, 2014 09:51 AM
- Companies need to be able to function under duress and people need to be able to have some fun.
by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 14, 2013 01:21 PM —
- If you got the update, we are so sorry.
by Nick Owen — posted on Sep 05, 2013 01:20 PM —
- Hopefully. Biometrics continue to gather VC money and customers. They promise to be the end-all of two-factor authentication. But are they more like snake-oil.
by Nick Owen — posted on Aug 15, 2013 05:09 PM
- Tthe first update to those standards since 2010.
by Nick Owen — posted on Aug 12, 2013 09:55 AM
- Twitter's two-factor authentication is nice, but it is missing the functionality that major brands need to manage their online presense.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 28, 2013 10:15 AM
- A frustrating lack of data and why your bank security is worse than your game's.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 21, 2013 09:49 AM —
- Just a reminder about two-factor authentication via our HTML5 token