by Nick Owen — posted on Apr 03, 2015 10:15 AM
- Just a bit of framing on this issue. Analysis of breach impact should be relative to the market and competition.
by Nick Owen — posted on Mar 18, 2015 03:39 PM —
- A great tutorial
by Nick Owen — posted on Mar 16, 2015 10:15 AM —
- I'm not sure we have thought this through.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 27, 2015 11:10 AM —
- How to add two-factor authentication to IPSec. SSL-VPN and administrator access for the Check Point Security Gateway.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 29, 2015 05:10 PM —
- More detailed information on adding two-factor authentication to a Cisco SSL or IPSec VPN.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 14, 2015 12:25 PM
- Sounds good - but I'd like to see more stats.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 13, 2015 11:50 AM —
- These are some of the questions we get about Enterprise two-factor authentication deployments and some common assumptions that are not necessarily true.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 09, 2015 10:59 AM
- Using packer it is incedibly easy to create two-factor authentication servers for EC2, GCE, Digital Ocean as well as VMWware, VirtualBox, etc.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 06, 2015 10:14 AM
- Using modern configuration tools it should be easy to eliminate common infrastructure weaknesses.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 05, 2015 11:22 AM —
- Security is hard.
by Nick Owen — posted on Dec 23, 2014 12:30 PM —
- The New York Times is reporting on the cause of the JP Morgan attack. One server lacked the required two-factor authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on Dec 16, 2014 04:16 PM
- And they seem likely to continue into 2015.
by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 20, 2014 12:58 PM
- The software to deploy your own SaaS is getting pretty good - creating options for vendors and customers.
by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 19, 2014 10:29 AM
- Free as in beer or free as in speech, you pick. 4.0 is easier to implement than a hosted service, less expensive and as reliable. You maintain control of the keys to your kingdom.
by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 07, 2014 11:16 AM
- Home Depot reveals that a vendor's credentials were used in their attack.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 28, 2014 03:31 PM —
- We've released a packer script that creates x2go virtual servers on Github and created a public AMI for it.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 15, 2014 09:45 AM
- Information on how to disable SSL V3 for tomcat and the WiKID server in case you are worried.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 01, 2014 05:22 PM
- Brian Krebs tells a story that is most likely too typical.
by Nick Owen — posted on Sep 30, 2014 10:04 AM —
- Using "auth-user-pass-verify" makes you vulnerable to a pre-authentication attack
by Nick Owen — posted on Sep 25, 2014 12:25 PM
- Regarding the latest Internet-killing software flaw.