There are a few things to know about WiKID:
1. It works in your network. Using RADIUS, we can talk to all the major remote access solutions and VPNs. If you're currently using two-factor auth, we can replace it.
3. Our new native AD 2FA protocl allows: A). 2FA for windows administrators, both Domain and Local; B). 2FA for users. C). Password resets for users. Use 2FA instead of 20 questions or expensive help desk calls.
4. Here's how to add 2FA for Admins on both Linux and Windows boxes.
1. We post our pricing so there's no bait-and-switch, sales tactic BS.
2. It's an annual subscription. So, we are very motivated to deliver secure reliable, maintenance-free software and we do.
1. Pre-sales engineering > post-sales support. Use the 30-day eval and 5 free users to make sure it works for you. There't no operational risk. You actually can't pay us until you setup the server.
2. If you have a lot of users, you can manage user registration programmatically via the API. We provide scripts to allow users to add themselves based on AD credentials.
3. We do not offer hardware tokens, just software tokens on PCs and smartphones. We support a lot of platforms though. And we use public-private keys generated on the device and your server. WiKID doesn't have a copy.