Network Client complete our triangle. Network clients talk to the WiKID Strong Authentication Server via supported protocols. WiKID supports RADIUS, LDAP, and SSL via both a Java bean and a COM object. We also have plug-ins for Funk Steel Belted Radius and Citrix Web Interface. All network clients must have a certificate from the WiKID Authentication Server.
Typically, when a user requests a one-time passcode, they enter it into the network client (a firewall, VPN service, SSH server, etc). The network client sends the passcode to the WiKID Server for validation. If it's valid, the network client grants the user access. For the password reset mechanism, the WiKID Authentication Server sends the one-time passcode to the domain controller as the user's new password, flagged to be reset on the user's next login.
- Support for RADIUS, LDAP and SAML for Google Apps for your Domain
- Simple integration with any web application
- A plug-in for TACACS+
- Support for PHP-based applications
- A plug-in for SugarCRM
- A java component for Java/JSP applications
- A COM object for Windows/ASP/VB/C#/.net applications