by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 14, 2013 01:21 PM —
- If you got the update, we are so sorry.
by Nick Owen — posted on Sep 05, 2013 01:20 PM —
- Hopefully. Biometrics continue to gather VC money and customers. They promise to be the end-all of two-factor authentication. But are they more like snake-oil.
by Nick Owen — posted on Aug 15, 2013 05:09 PM
- Tthe first update to those standards since 2010.
by Nick Owen — posted on Aug 12, 2013 09:55 AM
- Twitter's two-factor authentication is nice, but it is missing the functionality that major brands need to manage their online presense.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 28, 2013 10:15 AM
- A frustrating lack of data and why your bank security is worse than your game's.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 21, 2013 09:49 AM —
- Just a reminder about two-factor authentication via our HTML5 token
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 12, 2013 03:18 PM —
- SSH is great, but sloppy key management can give up the keys to the kingdom. Using two-factor authentication routed through the Enterprise directory is a better way.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jun 05, 2013 10:37 AM —
- Any IT project needs solid reporting. This is especially true for two-factor authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 22, 2013 09:55 AM —
- Another reminder about the dangers of relying on a third party for the security of your two-factor authentication system.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 20, 2013 11:06 AM
- More than one way to skin a cat...
by Nick Owen — posted on May 16, 2013 02:01 PM —
- A late-ish note about the Verizon DBIR.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 15, 2013 12:31 PM —
- A reminder for those using our two-factor authentication system to meet PCI requirements.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 14, 2013 11:30 AM
- We are doing a series of posts about how to use the wAuth API to manage your two-factor authentication deployment. In this post, we discuss how to create a simple CSR app that allows customer service reps to validate users.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 09, 2013 01:55 PM
- Starting a series of blog posts about how to use our API to reduce the costs and hassles of rolling out two-factor authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on Apr 24, 2013 05:55 PM
- Forget the hype, look at the numbers. Proceed rationally.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 28, 2013 02:59 PM —
- We've released a Drupal module for WiKID, which made me think about how software projects should handle authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 12, 2013 04:01 PM —
- Send log information to OSSIM, the Alienvault open-source SIEM with our new plugin.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 07, 2013 01:30 PM
- Needless to say, we're big fans of Two-factor authentication, but if you break the bank buying it, what is left for 'defense-in-depth'.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 17, 2013 11:49 AM
- "Just another vulnerability annoucement" is funny, but lack of focus on the issues does a disservice to the industry.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 15, 2013 10:18 AM —
- Some thoughts on "THE PHOENIX PROJECT: A NOVEL ABOUT IT, DEVOPS, AND HELPING YOUR BUSINESS WIN".