by Nick Owen — posted on May 22, 2013 09:55 AM —
- Another reminder about the dangers of relying on a third party for the security of your two-factor authentication system.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 20, 2013 11:06 AM
- More than one way to skin a cat...
by Nick Owen — posted on May 16, 2013 02:01 PM —
- A late-ish note about the Verizon DBIR.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 15, 2013 12:31 PM —
- A reminder for those using our two-factor authentication system to meet PCI requirements.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 14, 2013 11:30 AM
- We are doing a series of posts about how to use the wAuth API to manage your two-factor authentication deployment. In this post, we discuss how to create a simple CSR app that allows customer service reps to validate users.
by Nick Owen — posted on May 09, 2013 01:55 PM
- Starting a series of blog posts about how to use our API to reduce the costs and hassles of rolling out two-factor authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on Apr 24, 2013 05:55 PM
- Forget the hype, look at the numbers. Proceed rationally.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 28, 2013 02:59 PM —
- We've released a Drupal module for WiKID, which made me think about how software projects should handle authentication.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 12, 2013 04:01 PM —
- Send log information to OSSIM, the Alienvault open-source SIEM with our new plugin.
by Nick Owen — posted on Feb 07, 2013 01:30 PM
- Needless to say, we're big fans of Two-factor authentication, but if you break the bank buying it, what is left for 'defense-in-depth'.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 17, 2013 11:49 AM
- "Just another vulnerability annoucement" is funny, but lack of focus on the issues does a disservice to the industry.
by Nick Owen — posted on Jan 15, 2013 10:18 AM —
- Some thoughts on "THE PHOENIX PROJECT: A NOVEL ABOUT IT, DEVOPS, AND HELPING YOUR BUSINESS WIN".
by Nick Owen — posted on Dec 03, 2012 02:24 PM —
- I continue to be saddened by the lack of consideration given to usability in many two-factor authentication deployments. Extra steps, hassle mar VMWare View two-factor experience.
by Nick Owen — posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:30 AM —
- Our most popular content seems to indicate yes.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 22, 2012 01:30 PM —
- Notes for next year, knowledge for others...
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 17, 2012 11:19 AM —
- Blaming the user for a bad system.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 05, 2012 10:25 AM —
- If you're using OpenVPN AS for your VPN adding two-factor authentication is as easy as pie.
by Nick Owen — posted on Oct 03, 2012 03:20 PM —
- Pulling together my top tips for testing and installing two-factor authentication in your network.
by Nick Owen — posted on Sep 07, 2012 12:43 PM —
- I didn't think we would see any more of these stories
by Nick Owen — posted on Aug 14, 2012 04:45 PM —
- Use our open-source jar to add two-factor authentication to Cloudstack