The WiKID Strong Authentication System uses strong asymmetric encryption to securely deliver one-time passcodes to software tokens running on PCs or smart phones. The public/private keys are generated on your devices - we never see or store them. Users can have more than one token on the same license and each token can work with multiple WiKID servers or domains.
- Software-only tokens. No hardware tokens to manage/deliver/recover.
- Server comes in RPMs or Debs for Linux or a user-friendly no-Linux knowledge needed software appliance version.
- Download the server and install the tokens - test everything before you purchase!
- Easy to use Web interface.
- Supports all major networking authentication protocols and Google Apps SSO - it will work in your environment.
- Users can register themselves based on existing trusted credentials - reducing workload.
- WiKID is designed for cloud computing and multi-tenancy.
- Much less expensive than other solutions
Will it work in my network?
How do we know? Because you said "Enterprise". Enterprise means that your networking and remote access solutions will support the proper protocols to interact with the WiKID Strong Authentication server. The server supports Radius, LDAP, and TACACS+ for networking equipment and SAML for SSO for Google Applications for your Domain. With our simple API, we can easily add support for many other applications, in the cloud or on the LAN. We recommend Radius for most enterprise deployments as it well supported and simple. Please see our specific tutorials on how to configure various systems for two-factor authentication. If yours is not mentioned, let us know!