Important: Start by reading our hardware and network requirements and overview!
- Install the ISO, VMWare or VirtualBox images
- NEW: Launch our AMI on EC2.
- Install via RPM
- Install via Deb
- How to update to the latest release
- Read the fine Installation Manual
- Configure your server using the Quick-setup configuration file
- Use the quick-start cheat sheet
- Set up replication
- Install your free licenses or purchase more seats
- Need an overview? See our guide on adding two-factor authentication to your network.
- How to integrate NPS 2012 with two-factor authentication (or using NPS 2008).
- How to implement two-factor authentication with OpenLDAP and Freeradius.
- Using RADIUS, you can integrate any Enterprise-class solution, including Cisco, Citrix, Juniper, Check Point, Sophos and VMWare View and many, many others.
- We also have tutorials on adding two-factor auth to opensource solutions such as Apache, Openvpn, Pam-RADIUS (and thus most Linux services), Wordpress, etc.
- New: How to use WiKID's Native AD 2-factor authentication Admins, users and password resets.
- See all of our integration tutorials!