Important: Start by reading our hardware requirements and overview!
- Install via RPM
- Install via Deb
- Install the ISO, VMWare or VirtualBox images
- New: Launch a WiKID Strong Authentication server instance from our AMI on Amazon EC2
- How to update to the latest release
- Read the fine Installation Manual
- Configure your server using the Quick-setup configuration file
- Use the quick-start cheat sheet
- Install your free licenses or purchase more seats
- See all of our integration tutorials!
- How to implement two-factor authentication using NPS.
- How to implement two-factor authentication with OpenLDAP and Freeradius.
- Using RADIUS, you can integrate any Enterprise-class solution, including Cisco, Citrix, Juniper, Check Point, Sophos and VMWare View and many, many others.
- We also have tutorials on adding two-factor auth to opensource solutions such as Apache, Openvpn, Pam-RADIUS (and thus most Linux services), Wordpress, etc.