Free two-factor authentication?
|Free as in speech||Free as in beer for up to 5 users|
|Smart Phone tokens||Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Blackberry|
|Google Apps SAML support|
|Ascend RADIUS Return Attributes|
|Cisco RADIUS Return Attributes|
|Microsoft RADIUS Return Attributes|
|Hardware tokens|| Too expensive!
|| Much hassle!
|Multiple tokens per user||(on the same license)|
|Groups management||For radius return attributes|
|API support||LGPL licensed||LGPL licensed|
|API calls secured by client certs|
|Reporting||Users, domains, tokens||Users, domains, tokens|
|Logging||Web-UI and/or syslog||Web-UI and/or syslog|
- Interested? Download right now!
- Get more detailed information:
- WiKID: Save Big on your Total Cost of Ownership
- WiKID is significantly less expensive than hardware tokens. This table proves WiKID is 30-60% less expensive for as few as 100-250 users!
- WiKID vs. Key fob tokens - more details on cost savings
- WiKID is significantly less expensive than other forms of two-factor authentication for most user populations. It is important to include *all* the costs involved in deploying and maintain a two-factor deployment.
- Strong Authentication for the Internet Age
- Today, you need strong authentication not just for your users, but also potentially for customers, vendors, consultants, partners, etc. WiKID is the only strong authentication system capable of handling all these situatations, gracefully and securely.
- WiKID's Self-service & Ease of Deployment capabilities
- WiKID Systems is devoted to reducing costs while increasing security. The best way to reduce cost in a corporate environment is to minimize the time and effort wasted on non-productive tasks. WiKID is the only strong authentication system capable of a 100% self-service deployment.
- Operational Benefits of WiKID Strong Authentication
- One of the reasons why two-factor authentication has failed to deeply penetrate the authentication market is due to the operational hassles of hardware tokens. WiKID Systems has eliminated the largest aggravations in deploying, managing and using strong authentication. By enabling employee self-service to the fullest extent possible, deploying WiKID Strong Authentication is easy, cost-effective and secure.
- Relative Security of the WiKID Strong Authentication System
- There are many flavors of two-factor authentication, some more secure than others. We believe that relative security is a central factor in choosing a strong authentication solution. While cost savings, extensibility and manageability are important, a two-factor authentication system must provide the level of security your assets and risks require.
- Extensible Strong Authentication
- Unlike key fobs and other forms of "shared secret" strong authentication, WiKID Strong Authentication is extremely extensible and adaptable to today's authentication needs