Software Token clients for Windows (all versions), Mac, and Linux
Multi-lingual WiKID Software Tokens, with Proxy support and external properties file for improved network management. As of version 3.1.19, the PC tokens use RSA 2048-bit encryption.
- wikidtoken-3.1.25-installer.exe - Recommended IF you have java already. With installer (3.3 meg c08426717b6ff4c0430f624e9b0fa46e)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25-bundle-installer.exe - Recommend if you do NOT have java. Windows WiKID software token installer (46 meg 8d0801afe48d5eac1131c91d51b6cacc) Windows - includes the JRE, but will not replace the existing JRE.
- wikidtoken-3.1.25.exe - No installer (2.1 meg 19284fd347e7032d8ad28cf9ca7dd8a1)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25.jar - Multi-lingual WiKID Software Token Jar. (2.3 meg 00985f7b18b8630417ab681aaded6f40)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25-installer.jar - Software token For Mac/Linux (28 meg ec64fdf76b67b7fa8a5c27450f1d6dfe)
NB: If you are behind a Proxy, configure your proxy under Action, Set Preferences. You can check your proxy settings in your browser, under Tools, Connections, Lan setting in IE.
'Locked' Software Token clients for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Locked tokens are tied to a specific PC. The token will upload certain device specific information along with the passcode and it uses a variable PIN pad to thwart keystroke loggers.
- RECOMMENDED. wikidtoken-3.1.25-installer.exe - With installer (3.3 meg 4fb2d04e3764c4b67db60435a6a7d646)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25-bundle-installer.exe - Windows installer (47 meg 7521d8b859d08dfbebb8afa0327ce263) RECOMMENDED Windows - includes the JRE, but will not replace the existing JRE.
- wikidtoken-3.1.25.jar - Multi-lingual WiKID Token Jar. (2.3 meg 6d245d2ccb94680388e670f51bb5a029)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25-bundle-installer.jar - For Mac/Linux (47 meg 9ef032d3d4e40779f1d536cb6f3cb1eb)
- wikidtoken-3.1.25.exe - No installer (2.1 meg 369e87d75c2ec2c5fcd4b58366b812b5)
If you get garbled text, try "env LANG=C java -jar jWiKID-x.x.x.jar">.
Download the file and run it ($ java -jar jWiKID.x.x.x.jar for example). This version of the token client supports Mutual Authentication. The Jar file supports German, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese (zh_CN). Versions bundled with the JRE are available from the Sourceforge download page.
jw.properties file - External properties file for improved network management - Please put this in the same directory as the jar file. See the instructions here and see how to run the token in debug mode here.
WiKID Android Software Token - 3.5.1 - Commercial OnlyYou can now use your Android smart phone for two-factor authentication! Download the WiKID Android Software token here or download it from the Android Market. Try this link from your android phone: for the Android WiKID Software Token
WiKID iPhone Software Token 3.2 - Commercial
You can now use your iPhone smart phone for two-factor authentication! Download the WiKID iPhone Software token from iTunes or search for "WiKID" on the iTunes App Store. NEW: Updated for iOS7!
Test the HTML5 Software Token (alpha)
The latest and greatest in cross-browser two-factor authentication. The HTML5 software token replaces the outdated Firefox plugin. It works fine in Chrome and Firefox. However it does not seem to work on Internet Explorer 8. The token is packaged in a .war file and is available on sourceforge. This software token is perfect for SSL-VPNs, web-applications and "Cloud" services.
WiKID Blackberry Software Token 3.0.11 - Commercial
RIM Blackberry software token (70 kb) - Right click, select Copy Shortcut or Copy Link location and e-mail this link to your Blackberry smart phone for over-the-air download. Alternatively, here is a zip file for installing WiKID via the Desktop Manager. You can also install WIKID from the Blackberry AppWorld. Search for "WiKID".
NB: If you have OS 4.6 or earlier please use version 3.0.8. Curve users need to be particularly aware of this.
When you first add a domain to your Blackberry client, the Blackberry firewall will ask if the application can access the Internet. Remember to scroll down and check "Don't ask this again for:  http connections". Scroll back up and select Allow.
If you are on a BES server and get the error "You are offline or the code is not valid. You must be online to add a domain." and you have coverage, you may need some additional permissions in your IT policy on your BES. Please see you BES administrator. If you're not on a BES server, you may need to set your TCP/IP settings .
WiKID SmartPhone & Windows Mobile Token Clients - Commercial
Download the latest Windows Mobile software token on the App Hub.